About the Service
Mind Mosaic Counselling and Therapy is an Inverclyde based charity providing therapeutic interventions in Inverclyde. The charity, established in 2012, has grown exponentially over the last few years and now provides a range of services from our Nelson St offices as well as services Inverclyde wide.
These include, but are not limited to:
• Counselling & Therapy for adults over 16yrs,
• Trauma therapy,
• Mindfulness groups.
• Services for adult survivors of childhood abuse, including therapy, groups, and psycho-educational workshops,
• Employee counselling – a counselling service provided through your employer in Inverclyde
• Perinatal mental health services including counselling & therapy for parents either individually or together, from pregnancy until the child is aged 2years.
Some crèche provision is also available for babies while their parents are in therapy, and we also offer baby massage and baby mindfulness.
• MindMosaic is also an accredited COSCA Certificate in Counselling skills provider with courses starting each year in the autumn
If you are interested in Counselling training please have a look at our website, or contact us for further information about our next course.