About the Service
We follow the current ScotGov Covid guidance for “Organised Sports”. We operate a booking system while Physical Distancing is needed, for smaller group size and for trace & protect.
Please see https://www.facebook.com/InverclydeBothy for latest news, or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Inverclyde Bothy is here to promote access for all people in Inverclyde to access free walking and cycling activities. We run our own, accessible activites and can also signpost you to other local/national partners and organisations delivering walking and cycling.
Current Activities include:
• 1 to 1 or small group bespoke cycle tuition for age 16+. From learn to ride to on-road confidence, we’ve got you covered
• E bike try outs and advice
• Tailored cycle sessions for community groups and workplaces
• Information on cycle routes, events, places to explore and other local community groups
• Cycle Friendly Cafes
• Visually impaired tandem cycling support (outwith Covid times)
Do get in touch if you have an idea you would like to discuss! All cycling & walking sessions are free.