About the Service
Please note that due to COVID-19 all led cycles are currently cancelled. Our staff are working from home and can be contacted via email@example.com.
The Inverclyde Bothy is here to promote access for all people in Inverclyde to access free walking and cycling activities. We run our own, accessible activites and can also signpost you to other local/national partners and organisations delivering walking and cycling.
Current Activities include:
• 1 to 1 or small group bespoke cycle tuition – free and for all ages and stages and family groups. From learn to ride to on-road confidence, we’ve got you covered
• E bike try outs and advice
• Family cycling equipment try outs and advice
• Access to bike packing kit
• Tailored cycle sessions for community groups and workplaces
• Information on cycle routes, events, places to explore and other local community groups
• Cycle Friendly Cafes
• Visually impaired tandem cycling support
Do get in touch if you have an idea you would like to discuss!