Public Sector

Last updated 3 months ago


A service by Wise Group

Advocacy Debt and Money Advice Housing Cost of Living

About the Service

The Inverclyde Home Energy Advice Team is committed to helping Inverclyde residents with all aspects of home energy use.

An i.HEAT team member can visit you at your own home at a time that suits you, with staff identification provided on every call. You can also request a password scheme for security.

The team work closely with other local Inverclyde organisations, including Inverclyde Council, Money Matters, Starter Packs, Financial Fitness and Macmillan Cancer Support.

i.HEAT also works in partnership with Inverclyde Advice First to make sure you’re receiving the benefits and pensions you’re entitled to.

As well as providing general advice, i.HEAT can also provide a more in-depth, tailored energy advocacy service. The team can help you get the best out of your heating system, help you read our meter effectively and help you get a better deal from your current supplier, or switch if necessary.

i.HEAT can also help agree on budget plans, ensuring that any outstanding balance is repaid, and act on your behalf with energy suppliers to resolve energy issues, regardless of how long it takes.

Service Usage

Found an error, or have some feedback?

Feedback for i.HEAT